Tips for ASO Positioning
Once you have defined all of the above, it is important to take into account some of the following tips to create a more effective strategy:
- To know the traffic that your application is generating not only in the virtual stores, but also in the same webpage of the application, it is advisable to use Google Analytics to analyze them separately.
- It is important to research the consumer so that the keywords used are correct and generate leads.
- Subsequently, use the analysis tools to measure whether they work or not and also the level of competition that exists on these popular terms.
- If an application is not promoted nobody knows it. That is why it is important to use platforms such as social networks that help spread the new release and explain what it is.
ASO Help Tools
In addition, there are tools that could facilitate the development of an ASO strategy to achieve adequate positioning. Here are three of them.
- One of them is the Google AdWords platform. It shows us which are the most relevant keywords for users and, therefore, which could serve to position the apps in the virtual stores.
- This platform allows us to know the number of downloads that our application has, estimates the revenue that can be obtained within a certain period and shows the market trends of the applications.
- It also provides information on the difficulty range of an app for positioning, the historical ranking of the keywords used and some other data.
App Snippet Preview:
- One of the advantages of App Snippet Preview is that it allows you to see what an application would look like before it was launched in the different virtual stores. In this way, it becomes possible to modify any errors before it is launched.
- Additionally, it is a free tool, easy to use and can be applied for both Android and Apple.