In ecommerce platforms it seems that only talk about Magento and Prestashop, as if they were the best ecommerce or online stores. They really are good, and if you have budget you can do wonders with them. Also it has to be said that its support is very good and there are great professionals working on these tools.
It is necessary to emphasize that before, you have to be clear the objectives and differences that you are going to present in Internet, since if you look for, surely there is someone doing something very similar. Prepare a good strategy, and then you’ll be ready for one of these e-commerce plugins for WordPress:
JigoShop is a WordPress plugin that allows you to have an online store easily and without complications. Just fill in some fields, and upload pictures of articles and you’ll have your online store ready in a few steps.
JigoShop allows you, among others, the following functionalities:
- Allows you to add your own themes and plugins
- Detailed information requests through graphics and widgets for the Dashboard.
- Possibility of discount coupons
- Payment with Paypal, skrill, cash on delivery and direct debit.
With JigoShop you will have all the power of WordPress combined with the simplicity of a plugin, generating a simple and very powerful combination
From the creators of the most famous payment themes for WordPress (Woothemes), they have created an ecommerce plugin called woocommerce. Woocommerce is a fork of JigoShop, or what is the same, were based on the JigoShop plugin to create woocommerce. They managed to improve it substantially, especially in the language, in which JigoShop does not yet translate the environment and the store from English to Spanish. This is the most visible improvement since with woocommerce you will have both the store and the administration part fully translated into Spanish.
Woocommerce among other things allows you to:
- A sales panel with very detailed analytics.
- Shipment filtering, which allows us to define shipping costs depending on the country or
Area to which the package is addressed, or depending on the weight of the shipment.
- Custom taxes.
- Custom user zone, where each user can view the status of their orders,
Manage your data …
- Order Management: It has a special order management area where you can change
The status of your orders (shipped, packed, received …) for your customers, reduce the
Stock, send invoices …
- Allows the creation of simple products (a single object), grouped (similar products)
Or variations (same product, various combinations).
- Stock Management, allowing you to know exactly how many products you can sell.
- It allows the management of your payments through Paypal, credit card (Paypal gateway),
Payment by bank transfer and cash on delivery.