Email marketing has become very professionalized in the last two years. It is no longer worth asking visitors to your website to subscribe to your newsletter and send them information every time you post a new article on your blog.
Email marketing is very effective. Possibly the marketing tool that best results will bring to your business, but you have to use it smartly.
In this article 3 great email marketing experts discover the techniques that give them the most results in sales and customers. Do you want to know them?
#1. Sue Dunlevie
Sue Dunlevie, one of the great blogging gurus in the US, gives us two very important tips that will help you grow your subscribers list every month and generate new subscribers every day:
- Use banners or pop-ups on your web page to capture emails
- Create post, leave comments on other blogs and write messages frequently to your subscribers.
Sue Dunlevie’s way of getting emails is by means of a Pop-up that pops up when she visits the website.
With this system what we get is that all the traffic that we have in our web can become a possible subscriber.
When inserting the Pop-up you must keep in mind that you have to:
- Offer attractive content
- Create a striking design
- Create clear, concise and hooked text
- Use the corporate colors of the website
I can guarantee you that your list of subscribers will go up like foam if you insert a Pop-up, Sue Dunlevie I use it and the number of their daily subscriptions tripled!
Once the subscriber registers on your list then you should schedule six emails over the next two weeks using an autoresponder. In these emails you will have to welcome them and information about your business and how to get your product.
#2. Heidi Cohen
Who does not have at least one email account?
Currently, there are approximately 2.2 billion email users.
Often, the email address of these users is what identifies them and is one of the most direct channels for communicating with them. In addition, it is one of the most used media in the world and therefore, we have to incorporate it into our marketing strategy.
How and how do we communicate with them? According to Heidi Cohen, one of the most recognized digital marketing experts, the steps you have to take are:
- Create an account on one of the email marketing platforms (Mailrelay, Mailchimp, Aweber …) You will need to create an account to manage the sending of emails from the moment you open your website or your blog, by collecting email addresses Of your readers.
- Give them a compelling reason to subscribe Generally, this means that you must offer them exclusive content or some type of discount to become subscribers.
- Do not SPAM Be sincere and transparent with the users, inform about the use that you are going to make with the email addresses and fulfill your promise.
- Be constant but do not become heavy Do not make the mistake of sending lots of emails thinking that they will ignore you. You must set a day a week or a month and not saturate the tray of the subscribers, but, your emails will become history and will remain in the junk folder.
- Offer content with value You must include some type of offer or discount in each communication you make to your subscribers, otherwise, they will think that they have no incentive and you will not be interested.
#3. Gael Breton
According to Gael Bretón, expert in creating “authority”, when using email marketing you get great success with positive results:
- If the message is well constructed.
- Whether the message is correctly targeted based on the targeting of your prospects.
- If you resubmit campaigns that were successful to new subscribers.
According to Gael, it is very important that when sending the emails containing your offers or your products resend it after 48 hours to people who did not open the first mail.
In addition, you should not hesitate to repeat these emails monthly, at least to the people who joined the list since the last time. If you stack five or six of these messages, you will be amazed at the amount of money that will earn you this technique