The Web Design and Website Content Connection
An impactful website must have a number of factors in the right measure- it should have the right theme, graphics, colors, layout, SEO & analytics. Most Web Design professionals pay attention to all these factors, but end up sidelining one that is equally , if not more important than the rest- Website Content.
Today, there is no doubt about the fact that Content is King and Google has made it so. It’s possible for your website to rank high on search engines if it has credible and relevant content.
Content that Works
This is exactly why it becomes important for online business marketers to focus on the content on their site. The few factors that should be focused on while the content is being written are:
- The copy should have some sales oriented content, but the message should be subtle
- The website content should be relevant and informative
- Do not use jargon-it is a definite put-off for a visitor
- The copy should be shareable- this helps in SEO
- Use appropriate calls-to-action. It increases traffic & ups the sales
- Ensure that the pages are updated on a regular basis. This helps keep repeat visitors interested and in SEO too
Things to Remember
It’s true that website content is primarily text, but you can intersperse it with infographics if you like. This tends to catch the reader’s attention. If you are a small business owner who is interested in giving a boot to your website, focus on the content aspect. Ensure that the Miami Web Design Agency you hire will also be able to provide you with good content writing services.
When it comes to Web Design, it’s never just one factor that provides tangible results. It’s always a mix-and-match of various factors that drive traffic to your site, and it’s important to focus equally on all of them.